Thursday, April 19, 2012

Psst, Over here.

Hey folks,
Can I say I'm back? Not really. I mean Im goin to start out not making any more promises I know I will not be able to keep. So Im just going to say I'll do the best I can with keeping you updated with my life.

School is GREAT! I adore being back in school doing what I love, which is learning. I have such a thirst for knowledge, that to be back in my element is a breath of fresh air. My current classes are Afro Studies 2, Art, Humanity and Literature 2, and Women in Muslim World, Im doing excellent in the first two but the last not so well. And it has nothing to do with my writing, the professor is a douche, so if your not one of her favorites then its whatever for you. I havent decided if I'm going to drop the course or keep it. However If I dont get a grade that I want then its going to drop my GPA so decisions, decisions.

My friendships? eh! Not enough time or 'paper' to get into now but soon.

Well work is def calling my name so let me do the job I get paid for but stick around, I'll make it entertaining.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment