Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day?

There are times when I read things online that gives me reason for pause. I'm human just like you however I have never felt the need to make myself out to be more than what I am. Please have confidence but don't pretend that your doing this this and this and in reality you arent doing a thing.

While reading facebook today I had to laugh because a 'friend' was complaining about the things she's done for her child but I know personally she hasnt done much. However when she writes these long rants about her life, I most times want to write back and say "who are you fooling?" But I dont. I guess people have to do more to make their lives feel like something. As for me, I will continue to be myself and keep it all the way real as much as I can!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment