Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I def need to revamp my blog. Turn it into something I can be proud of again but I just havent been in the mood to do more than just look at it. I remember a time when I was excited to share my world with you all but lately I've been blah. Blame it on work! On not being motivated at all!

Im really feeling like a move is def in order. Opening my Nail Bar has been on my mind lately so Im thinking of going to Miami for a lil while to scout locations as to where I would even put it. I fell in love with MIA a long time ago but I cheated on her with Los Angeles. So maybe now is the time to give her a second chance?

Time will tell.

-TJ

1 comment:

  1. wow it seems like everyone is relocating to miami....well i wish u the best of luck...

    ps i like ur blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete