Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun Times

Shit its really been almost three months to the day since I last wrote. WTF is going on with me? I mean yea for a while I could only write depressing works and I really wasnt in a place where I wanted to share that. Im tooo... everything! I def always seem to share more than what Im supposed to so consider this me scaling back. (shrugs shoulders)

I've been wanting to write for the past week but was too lazy to actually pick up my laptop for more than anything other than indulging in tv shows and movies that I've downloaded who know how long ago. Like today I spent several hours watching season two and three of United States of Tara. Yup just sitting & laying my ass on the couch. Is this what my life has been reduced to? I feel like Im without purpose. I've always been without a plan, just winging it. But now Im feeling like Im just walking around aimlessly.

So much shit is going on. Like If I told u I would feel embarassed. Maybe humilated? Idk Its so fucking frustrated dealing with the shit I have to deal with mostly because its in part because someone (not me) didnt handle their business and do what was needed. Ahhh thats neither here or there, whats done is done. So the motto is keep moving forward right? Then thats what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment