Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Dead Beat's Day

Fathers day is coming up and Im questioning myself if I should call my piece of shit father. I havent decided as of yet. We havent spoken in months so I dont really feel the need to call and say anything. And isnt Fathers Day recognition to the father who are actually in their kids lives? I mean I would think they should be recognized if they are doing something and he isnt. When I needed a father he wasnt there. Pride is a powerful thing! SMFH!

Then his birthday is two days later so Im really wondering If I should call. I dont have a problem with him just dont want to be bothered with him u know. Im content with not talking to him. So this phone call isnt like lets be friends, lets work out the problems simply because Ive done that before and he just doesnt give a fuk so I dont feel the need to try again.

Decisions Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment