Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm back!

It's taken some time for me to really decide if I was going to get back into writing but with all the craziness that goes on in my day to day life, I desperately needed an outlet! So why deny myself the opportunity to share my feelings, and mostly my issues with you? 
I've always respect the singer Monica. I saw, and still do, her as my sistergirl. She was an older, wiser friend who had been through all the things I would eventually go through and she would be able to help me navigate through life sh*t. So here I am! I'm not perfect and never aspire to be, however I do aspire to be the best version of myself. So welcome on my journey to happiness... It's somewhere between Chicago and Law school, but wherever it leads to I'm sure it's going to be an adventure. 

-Tristan J

No comments:

Post a Comment