Tuesday, October 1, 2013

That Moment

It's happened. That moment where your boyfriend tells you he's no longer attractive to you because you've gained weight. Did I cry my eyes out? Yes. Never did I think I would be in a situation where someone would say that to me especially someone who "loves" me. However he did! 

The first thing that comes to my head is "ok well you don't look as you did when I met you however you don't see me complaining". But then it's like why haven't I been complaining? Why did I accept his deflated body when I knew I fell for something completely different? Don't I deserve the best of anyone? But that's not even the issue, if he felt like I wasn't taking what he was saying serious why not put action to it? Simply meaning, why not invite me to his gym? Maybe I can't make it to my own on my own but if I had, lets say a boyfriend to be that initial push well then maybe I could finally drop the pounds. I love when someone points out your flaws but do absolutely nothing in helping to make you a better person. 
It could've been his delivery that made me cringe versus what he actually said. 

Either way, my tears were not in vain. I will lose the weight and then I'll rid myself of him. Permanently. 

-TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment